Sunday, April 28, 2013

instagram roundup...

I've made it through another hundred photos on my journey to compile all of my shots on Instagram, so I thought I would do a fun little post on my favourites from this pile!

Here goes!
Another shot from our trip to Fort Edmonton Park, here's a hat and boot maker's room.
I just like this sign because it uses the word "tomfoolery."
Sweet bikes!
A pretty garden.
The New CAPITOL Theatre!
I love this picture... "weavers of speech"
Train station!
Merlin is always sleeping with his tongue out...
My cutie pie niece's first birthday!
My sweetheart with my sweet niece!
The aftermath of birthday cupcakes...
Can't get enough of these two :)
Tuna cat!
The pepper plant I killed in under a week... I named him Ferdinand!
My newest tattoo, a birthday present from Robyn!
This is how Merlin helps with homework...
Cocoa, always causing trouble...
Love :)
Cocoa :)
Hell yeah!
The last day of autumn, right when all the snow hit...
Waiting for the bus.
Fake birthday!
My favourite owl mug :) which I got for my real birthday...
Well, hope you all enjoyed that!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3