Thursday, May 9, 2013

day nine - the best part of my day...

Day 9, Thursday: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words).

The best part of my day, today, and for the past few days, has just been hanging out in the hammock, on the patio, talking to the lovely future hubs.  The weather has been so amazing, and the hammock is red, and I get to swing in the breeze, and sometimes Tuna Cat sits on my belly and lets me scratch him behind the ears.  The sun shines down on me, and everything feels perfect.  I forget about my anxiety over the wedding and our honeymoon, and I just chill out and love spending time in that hammock.  Plus, future hubs has been all sassy today.  He's been feeling pretty sick, and I gave him NeoCitran, and for some reason, this unleashes his sassiness.  Either way, it has been hilarious,  and I've been laughing at him and his goofiness all day.  Although, he did burn me pretty good at one point, so I told him I was going to give him "summer teeth."  "Summer (some are) over here, and summer (some are) over there."





Don't forget to enter my 10 000 page views mystery box giveaway!  It's on until I choose the winner on June 10th!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3