Sunday, May 19, 2013

day nineteen: blogaroos...

Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.

This is hard!  I read so many blog every day... I feel like, no matter who I write about, I'm going to wish I had also written about someone else!  I'm probably going to break the rules, and tell you about more than five blogs... no one call the blog police!

Well, here we go!

Maddie at Head High Heart Strong.  She has a really cute blog about living in Korea, and I love reading her stories about what she does over there.  It definitely gives me a hankering to get back as soon as possible!

Violet at Violet LeBeaux.  This girl is so adorable, and she is so talented!  She has the most unique fashion sense, and she creates really awesome DIY tutorials!

Elycia at Love Elycia. A really lovely lady who is currently pregnant with her first child.  She has really fun craft and DIY tutorials, and she is an awesome photographer, too!

Kaehla at Little Chief Honeybee.  Super adorable posts about awesome stuff she finds on the internet, and her MASSIVE and so unique clothing collection!  Also, a fantastic photographer.

Michelle at Creature Type.  A super talented artist!  I LOVE looking at all of her designs that she posts... she makes me wish I was more creative!

Jasmine and Angela at The Happy Sloths.  These two girls post really great beauty product reviews, and have started delving into more personal material as well.  I love their writing styles!

Jordyn at The Fairy Princess Diaries.  This girl is HILARIOUS!  Every damn post she makes makes me smile.  I love everything she comes up with!

Rachele at The Nearsighted Owl.  This girl is an amazing fat activist, and one of the more inspiring people I have ever come across.  She has the greatest self-esteem ever, and I love her!

Crystalyn at FlavorPink.  Another amazing artist!  She works with watercolours, and makes me wish that I could pull off the amazing work she manages to create.  I love seeing the new artwork that she posts!

So, yup... definitely more than five... oh well.  I hope you check out all of the lovely blogs that I let you know about today!


Don't forget to enter my totally awesome 10 000 page views giveaway!  It will be awesome!  I will draw for the winner on June 10th!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3