Wednesday, May 1, 2013

day one: 250 words...

Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less

October 2, 1987. That was when I was born to Sharon and David, my totally awesome parents! I also have one sister, Kasandra, born May 7, 1989. I grew up on an acreage, outside of a small town in northeastern Alberta, called Andrew. All you need to know about Andrew: world’s largest mallard duck roadside attraction. Google that shit! I was kind of a loner in school, and felt bullied a lot of the time. I got over it with music. I went on to get a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Alberta, right outta high school. I was in an abusive relationship for three years, which defined who I was at the time, but no longer does… it just helped me learn what I want outta life. I taught English in South Korea from March, 2010 to March, 2011, and will be returning to do that, again, with future hubs in February, 2014! I feel more Korean than I do Canadian. I quit my Bachelor of Education with one semester left, because teaching in Canada is THE WORST. I met future hubs (Robyn) on OkCupid, and he is the love of my life. We are getting married on May 18th (ohmygod, so close!), and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with this amazing guy! We have a bunny, Cocoa, and a kitty, Merlin. My passions include blogging, writing, crafting, painting, drawing, reading, family, friends, art, music, poetry, animals, film, and Robyn!

Word count that shit!  250 on the nose!



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3