Friday, May 3, 2013

day three: that wiggly feeling...

Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable.

There aren't many things that make me uncomfortable, I'm one of those pretty unflappable people.

I guess not knowing things makes me uncomfortable, because I'm always worried about looking stupid.  I should realize by now that I'm actually a pretty bright girl, and looking stupid isn't really something I need to worry about.  If something interests me, I learn about it... people who are interested in making you look or feel stupid aren't worth your time, anyway!  Besides, no one knows EVERYTHING!  I know some people who like to PRETEND they do, but, let's be honest... they're not fooling anyone!

My hair looking or feeling oily makes me uncomfortable.  My hair gets oily at a freakishly alarming rate, and I HATE it!  I'm sure it never looks as oily to anyone else as I think it does, nevertheless, it drives me crazy.  I wish I could trade hair with someone!  Luckily, dry shampoo exists... I love that shit, and it has saved my ass on more than one occasion.

The thought that the possibility exists that I might not smell good makes me uncomfortable.  I'm a firm believer in bathing, using deodorant, and using perfume.  I do all of these every day.  These habits arise out of the fear of smelling bad.  We've all known someone who smells, and we all know how much it sucks to be around them... I don't want to be that person.  I just want to smell nice, guys!

Not being good at things makes me uncomfortable.  If I can't so something, I have no idea what to do.  I get frustrated and upset.  Especially over the most ridiculous things.  I usually cry, which is awkward, and also uncomfortable.

Fighting makes me uncomfortable.  I hate fighting with people... I can't stand it when other people are mad at me or upset with me, and it usually ends in me crying, which, as I've said, is awkward and uncomfortable.

Well, I guess the fact that I cry over EVERYTHING makes me uncomfortable... happy, sad, frustrated, angry... whatever.  I inherited my mom's crying gene... THANKS MOM... that's not awkward AT ALL.

Anything bad happening to an animal makes me uncomfortable.  I get really upset.  I just LOVE animals SO MUCH!

Well... I'm running out of ideas, so I'm going to cap this shit right here.

Hope you enjoyed day three!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3