Thursday, May 2, 2013

oh my god, what is that...

It's been a long few days, I've been helping my sister and her family move from one condo to another, and today i woke up super early to help her clean the old condo, and I helped watch the kids while we were doing it.  Needless to say, I'm ready for a break tomorrow... I can just imagine how she feels!  I think she's ready for a break, too.

After Kippy dropped me off at my condo, I didn't feel like I was in the mood to cook, so Robyn took me out for Thai food for dinner.  I've been kinda feeling off all day; I got some crappy news, and it put me in a bit of a bad mood.  Plus, I had a pretty crappy sleep last night, because I kept having nightmares.  It was nice to get to relax and go out on a date with my future hubby, just the two of us!

We went to Ruamit Thai, in Sherwood Park... one of our absolute favourite restaurants.  It's always a bit of a wait for the food to come out of the kitchen, but it's so amazing, that it's worth the wait.  As Robyn said earlier tonight: "it's like the fine dining experience, without the price," and I had to add "and not as stuffy!"  It's a little family run restaurant, totally unassuming, but the food is so high quality and tasty... the restaurant never disappoints.

I had #42, the Nao Pad Prik Phao (my spelling is probably way off), a sort of salty sweet beef dish, with red and green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and carrots.  It's my favourite thing on the menu, and I always get an order of coconut rice to go with it.  They have the BEST coconut rice!

After dinner, we were driving down the highway to get home, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw something walking towards the side of the road.  I immediately yelled out "OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THAT?!"  To which Robyn calmly replied, "what?  The Deer?"  And, before I could even think about what I was saying, I shouted "that's a deer, I thought it was a wolf!"  I immediately wished I hadn't, because Robyn quickly retorted "a wolf?  That's a pretty big wolf!  Have you ever SEEN a wolf before?"  He then continued to make fun of me for the rest of the ride home.  He wouldn't even let me blame it on being tired :P

Robyn always claims that he's going to get Twitter, or start a blog, to record all the crazy things I do and say.  I think he should... though I doubt people would believe his stories ;)

Well, I'm off to watch Teen Mom 2... don't judge!

Toodles, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me some love <3